noun – prɛmɪs/
Through the ages
“What comes next” ages
A quick run through of the things that evolved one after the other
- Stories that came with the travelers, carrying notes and letters from one side of the world to another
- Scholars and artisans making the murals and painting of thoughts in to canvases of stories.
- Language barriers broken by music and rhythms which gives the mood and thought of story.
- Print media such as newspaper, journals and articles, flashing with the thoughts to masses.
- The digital era of thoughts and ideas with smallest as a tweet to the feature length of moving pictures
So.. What comes next….!!!
All through these times,the best we can say as evolved humans is the ability to grasp thoughts and words efficiently and instantly. It has made us to look and grasp for ideas and unique things that we could notice in lines after lines of text to stream after stream of moving pictures.
Could it be so that 4000 years of our existence, have also given us the ability to peer through the time and make us understand and points of things to grasp. To be able to say that I was there to tell the story from my point of view. To be able to connect the way I see the world to someone next to me. The word here is Unique Experience!!
The unique experience of the story tellers and creators are the ones who are going to write the premise of the Creative Communication technology from now.
Could it be so.. that what we write or scribble on digital canvas will be scrutinized and seen in the immersive virtual space in newly evolved us in the next 4000 years. Are we not in the midway of the human timeline of imagination and creativity??!! Somethings are better made for the people of the 4th millennium from now, which is the year 6017 A.D. to deep dive and immerse them in to our present day stories.